Friday, February 4, 2011

Days End

Long exhausting day.  It's just about 2:00 A.M. on Friday  and I just finished up the last few sink loads of dishes so the kitchen is back in order for tomorrow.  I didn't really need to do the dishes.  I certainly didn't need to start them at 1:00 in the morning, but found a little extra energy and I figured, "why not?"

  It was a bit of a weird day. I Spent most of the free portion of the morning running around looking for a particular boxed oatmeal for the house. I love how they create names for things among themselves and then provide me with the barest amount of info necessary to describe the product.  They could have just said: "The one with Elmo on the box, in the kids section." and it would have made it so much easier for me. Oh well...

It's going to be a long day tomorrow, or I guess technically later this afternoon. I have a large family dinner to complete and then begin the work for a large taco bar and dinner set up for Super Bowl Sunday.  Everything is always at the last minute. But its what keeps my reputation as a "miracle worker" intact.

Off to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment